We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Learning and Development Administrator to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in enhancing the overall learning experience at e4c.
As a key member of the Learning and Development team, you will collaborate with various stakeholders and provide essential administrative support to ensure efficient and effective delivery of training events and programs.
- 2-3 years of administrative or education-inclined role experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and learning content development.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the ADDIE framework.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and database management.
- Coordinate and schedule training events, including booking training rooms, arranging equipment and materials, and participant communication.
- Provide administrative support to the Learning and Development team, managing the training calendar and maintaining accurate training records.
- Act as the first-level administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS), updating training records and generating reports.
- Design and implement evaluation methods to assess training program effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze data, including participant feedback and performance metrics, to identify areas for improvement.
- Present evaluation findings to management and stakeholders through reports and presentations.
- Recommend enhancements to the training program to maximize its impact.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Advisor to develop and maintain training materials.
- Communicate training events and programs to participants and stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of e-learning modules and online training materials.
- Stay informed about advancements in the training and development field and share best practices.
At e4c diversity is our strength. We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants. We welcome your application regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith.
Robust Benefits Package
3 Weeks Paid Vacation
Paid Sick Time
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Prior to successful employment with e4c, applicants are required to submit a Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention Record Check (IRC).
Please apply for your Police Intervention Check with Vulnerable Sector Search via your local RCMP detachment or Edmonton Police Service.
You are encouraged to apply for your Intervention Record Check immediately. There is no cost to apply for an IRC. To access the IRC application form click below. Forward your completed form and a copy of two (2) pieces of government issued ID (one must be a photo ID) to CS.IRCEdmonton@gov.ab.ca
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include the position(s) title you are applying for in the subject line.