Are you a skilled human services manager who desires to make a difference and contribute to ending homelessness in Edmonton? Are you a champion of Housing First and ready to be a part of ending homelessness in Edmonton? Are you a natural leader ready to guide a team of professionals as they innovate, improve and develop solutions for people facing complex challenges?
The Senior Team Lead, Housing First directly supports the Intensive Case Management (ICMT) and Rapid Rehousing (RRH) teams. They are responsible for the service delivery, evaluation, and day-to-day operations of both programs. The Senior Team Lead ensures the smooth operation of ICM and RRH teams using Housing First principles.
- You bring 5+ years of progressive leadership experience and have worked with vulnerable people using a trauma informed approach and an indigenous worldview.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human service, or a related field.
- Registered Social Work and/or other related professional designations is an asset.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of program management in a nonprofit environment and can demonstrate budgetary management, implementing standards, and meeting contractual requirements.
- You are an experienced leader in Human Services who can deliver on Housing First Standards of practice.
- You have a deep commitment and understanding of Housing First principles.
- You support the practices and principles of harm reduction, person-centered, trauma-informed, relational based approach, and strength-based care.
- You are known for problem-solving, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- You bring intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365.
- You will use your passion and drive to help expand the influence and outcomes of the ICM & RRH teams, ensuring that Housing First is not just a philosophy.
- You will assess the Housing Services Program and ensure a sustainable and effective future.
- You will develop relationships and connections within the community to improve services for the person served.
- You will work in a collaborative partnership and use a relational and holistic approach to build a multi-disciplinary team that is recruited and on-boarded in alignment with the vision of e4c and Housing First Principles.
- You will mentor and coach the Rapid Re-Housing and Intensive Case Management Teams through a variety of situations and provide debriefing and support as required.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, e4c continues to take action to protect persons served and staff. Strategies related to e4c’s response to COVID-19 are driven by the guiding principle of taking all reasonable precautions and measures to protect the health and safety of both persons served and staff. In keeping with this intentional purpose, COVID-19 Full Vaccination is a condition of employment for all employees at e4c. If an individual is unable to be vaccinated due to a protected ground as defined in the Alberta Human Rights Act, e4c will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation. Candidates seeking a reasonable accommodation on this basis will be required to provide relevant documentation in support of the request for a reasonable accommodation.
At e4c diversity is our strength. We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants. We welcome your application regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith.
Robust Benefits Package
4 Weeks Paid Vacation
Paid Sick Time
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Prior to successful employment with e4c, applicants are required to submit a Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention Record Check (IRC).
Please apply for your Police Intervention Check with Vulnerable Sector Search via your local RCMP detachment or Edmonton Police Service.
You are encouraged to apply for your Intervention Record Check immediately. There is no cost to apply for an IRC. To access the IRC application form click below. Forward your completed form and a copy of two (2) pieces of government issued ID (one must be a photo ID) to CS.IRCEdmonton@gov.ab.ca
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position(s) title you are applying for in the subject line.