The Site Manager plays a key role in the development and execution of a model of care that prioritizes the needs of the people that we serve through wellness, community enhancement, and an informal approach to modelling life skills.
e4c’s permanent supported housing programs provide housing for people looking for stability, recovery, and a better life. In your role, you serve people who, due to histories of trauma and related mental illness and addictions, need enhanced levels of housing support. The Site Manager position reports to the Program Manager, and provides leadership to the team, to ensure the program is running in a way that meets both residents’ specific needs and agency/funder requirements.
- You bring 5+ years of supervisory experience with exceptional leadership skills.
- You possess a Degree or Diploma in the area of Human Services, Social Services, or a related discipline.
- You have a proven ability to foster a team environment and provide reflective supervision to team members.
- You have experience working in collaborative partnerships
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with harm reduction, person-centered, trauma-informed, behavior modification, indigenous world view, strength-based, collaborative, and/or solution-focused practice.
- You can use prior personal lived experiences of addiction, mental illness, racism, discrimination, poverty to build relationships with the person served.
- You are proficient and skilled with computer use and Microsoft office database entry and applications.
- Manage the program operational cycle and service delivery to achieve program goals and outcomes.
- Coordinate the management of client and program personnel information; preparation of summary reports of activities and statistics; and communication and consultation with stakeholders and relevant parties.
- Works with AHS clinical staff and staff team to make collaborative decisions about intakes to the program.
- Provide leadership alongside AHS clinical team to ensure residents' needs are honored and respected.
- Review life skills, wellness, and community enhancement goals and care plans with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure programming reflects the needs and diversity of program participants.
- Maintain a standard of practice for the house in alignment with harm reduction, Indigenous worldview, trauma-informed, and person-centered care.
- practice through relations with e4c staff, residents, AHS clinical team, and the community through integrated activities, programming, and ongoing relationship building.
- Develop and maintain Risk Register for sites and ensures risk management practices are followed across all shifts.
- Debrief and follow-up on critical incidents and/or crisis situations in conjunction with staff to provide support, ensure proper protocol was followed, and minimize future incidents.
- Work in partnership with the Program Manager to ensure operations are running smoothly on-site.
- Monitor and manage financial budget and records to ensure service delivery is developed and reported in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and current financial records, which adhere to agency financial practices.
- Support front-line staff by observing performance, recognizing successes, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Work in conjunction with Human Resources Department regarding recruitment and employee relations.
- Maintain accreditation, licensing, and accommodation standards by monitoring all house documentation and communications.
- Oversee all areas of facility management.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, e4c continues to take action to protect persons served and staff. Strategies related to e4c’s response to COVID-19 are driven by the guiding principle of taking all reasonable precautions and measures to protect the health and safety of both persons served and staff. In keeping with this intentional purpose, COVID-19 full vaccination is a condition of employment for new hires, except due to legitimate, established exceptions.
Robust Benefits Package
4 Weeks Paid Vacation
Paid Sick Time
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Prior to successful employment with e4c, applicants are required to submit a Police Information Check and Intervention Record Check. Applicants seeking a front line role are required to submit a Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check.
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position(s) title you are applying for in the subject line.