Are you seeking a leadership opportunity related to social justice, social change, innovation, and collaborative work? Do you have a passion for supporting adults (ages 18+) and building relationships through non-judgmental and person-centered approaches? If you identify as a team player and out-of-the-box thinker – the Site Manager could be the next leadership step in your career!
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day program operations for 10 adults who due to histories of trauma and related mental illness and addictions require enhanced housing supports. You will focus on supporting residents in determining their own motivations, capacity, interests, and routines that help with their daily functioning through harm reduction and trauma-informed approaches. You will play a key role in supporting team members including the Life Skills team, Enhanced Supports, and the Wellness Manager through regular supervision and mentoring.
e4c’s transitional supportive housing programs operate on the cycle of the day, drawing inspiration from the recovery motto of “one day at a time”. The model provides wrap-around team staffing that includes in-reach clinical supports from AHS with a community-based approach to recovery and sustained wellness of the resident.
- You bring 5+ years of supervisory experience with exceptional leadership skills.
- You possess a Degree or Diploma in the area of Human Services, Social Services, or a related discipline.
- You have a proven ability to foster a team environment and provide reflective supervision to team members.
- You have experience working in collaborative partnerships
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with harm reduction, person-centered, trauma-informed, behavior modification, indigenous worldview, strength-based, collaborative, and/or solution-focused practice.
- You can use prior personal lived experiences of addiction, mental illness, racism, discrimination, poverty to build relationships with the person served.
- You are proficient and skilled with computer use and Microsoft office database entry and applications.
- Manage the program operational cycle and service delivery to achieve program goals and outcomes.
- Coordinate the management of client and program personnel information; preparation of summary reports of activities and statistics; and communication and consultation with stakeholders and relevant parties.
- Works with AHS clinical staff and staff team to make collaborative decisions about intakes to the program.
- Provide leadership alongside AHS clinical team to ensure residents' needs are honored and respected.
- Review life skills, wellness, and community enhancement goals and care plans with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure programming reflects the needs and diversity of program participants.
- Maintain a standard of practice for the house in alignment with harm reduction, Indigenous worldview, trauma-informed, and person-centered care.
- practice through relations with e4c staff, residents, AHS clinical team, and the community through integrated activities, programming, and ongoing relationship building.
- Develop and maintain Risk Register for sites and ensures risk management practices are followed across all shifts.
- Debrief and follow-up on critical incidents and/or crisis situations in conjunction with staff to provide support, ensure proper protocol was followed, and minimize future incidents.
- Work in partnership with the Program Manager to ensure operations are running smoothly on-site.
- Monitor and manage financial budget and records to ensure service delivery is developed and reported in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and current financial records, which adhere to agency financial practices.
- Support front-line staff by observing performance, recognizing successes, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Work in conjunction with Human Resources Department regarding recruitment and employee relations.
- Maintain accreditation, licensing, and accommodation standards by monitoring all house documentation and communications.
- Oversee all areas of facility management.
Robust Benefits Package
4 Weeks Paid Vacation
Paid Sick Time
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Prior to successful employment with e4c, applicants are required to submit a Police Information Check and Intervention Record Check. Applicants seeking a front line role are required to submit a Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check.
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position(s) title you are applying for in the subject line.