Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity? Are you passionate about building relationships with people? Do you have an understanding of the challenges that individuals with histories of past trauma, addiction, and related mental illness face?
As a Wellness Manager, you will work under the direction of a Site Manager to create authentic connections and inspire trust with a group of ten female residents. This role requires someone who is a grounded leader with experience planning and supporting wellness goals with residents. Wellness Managers utilize a holistic approach and focus on supporting the individual mental, spiritual, physical, and emotional goals of the female residents. You will create and foster a safe space for residents and mentor a team of wellness coaches.
- You bring 3+ years of supervisory experience and have worked in a similar setting.
- You possess a Diploma in the area of Human Services, Social Services, or a related discipline.
- You have a proven ability to foster a team environment and provide reflective supervision to team members.
- You are able to work in collaborative partnerships.
- You have a proven ability to practice relational-based approaches.
- You are able to embed in your work the practices of harm reduction, person-centered, trauma-informed, and strength-based care.
- Bring your passion and leadership skills to help empower vulnerable women to be the best version of themselves.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure wellness planning aligns with care plans and respects the individual needs of residents.
- Utilize a creative, resourceful, and knowledgeable approach to wellness.
- Be on top of the budget, reporting, and resource management of the Wellness Program.
- Be part of a collaborative effort to build a strong team whether it is with recruiting, onboarding, coaching, or mentoring.
- Be empowered to take initiative and share your ideas. This role requires someone who can think on their feet.
At e4c diversity is our strength. We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants. We welcome your application regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith.
Robust Benefits Package
4 Weeks Paid Vacation
Paid Sick Time
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Prior to successful employment with e4c, applicants are required to submit a Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention Record Check (IRC).
Please apply for your Police Intervention Check with Vulnerable Sector Search via your local RCMP detachment or Edmonton Police Service.
You are encouraged to apply for your Intervention Record Check immediately. There is no cost to apply for an IRC. To access the IRC application form, click below. Forward your completed form and a copy of two (2) pieces of government issued ID (one must be a photo ID) to CS.IRCEdmonton@gov.ab.ca
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position(s) title you are applying for in the subject line.