Fund Development Lead
e4c is looking for an enthusiastic, full-time Fund Development Lead to foster, lead, and implement fundraising and stewardship strategies and projects for our organization. As the Fund Development Lead, you will use your customer service skills and creativity to foster new and existing partnerships within the organization and community at large. Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team, you will create innovative and engaging fundraising solutions that will further our mission of ending poverty within Edmonton.
Who you are:
- You have a diploma in Business, Fund Development, Non-Profit Management, or a related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a fundraising or donor relations role.
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of fundraising solutions that are supported by data and analytics.
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable customer service.
- You have a passion for community engagement.
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for.
- You are tech savvy in fundraising and donor management software, online tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have a solid understanding of development and donor relations best practices, and the ability to actively apply these principles.
Who we are:
- This position is flexible and innovative! You will get to adopt and adapt fundraising strategies and solutions to meet the emerging needs of the organization.
- In-house collaborative training opportunities and supervisory coaching sessions to build knowledge, skills and professional development.
- Additionally, e4c offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package, three weeks’ paid vacation, sick time, and matching RRSP contributions.