Learning & Development Advisor – Human Services
Are you passionate about facilitation and adult learning? Do you love developing curriculum? Do you like to engage with people at all skill levels? This role is a unique opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial and creative spirit to e4c to enhance the learning, knowledge, skills and capacity of our employees across the agency.
As a Learning & Development Advisor you will work collaboratively to plan, facilitate and coordinate training and competency based learning programs. Through your relationship building skills, you will assess training requirements and develop curriculum based on employee needs. You will play an integral role in designing learning experiences and facilitation.
Who You Are:
- You possess a bachelor degree in human resources, business or education.
- You bring 5+ years’ experience working in training delivery, coaching, facilitation, design and development of blended learning solutions, or a combination of both.
- You have experience in curriculum development, adult education program creation, maintenance and evaluation.
- You create engaging and quick connections with your audience.
- You have a creative spirit with the ability to think outside the box.
- You are self-directed and can manage multiple projects.
- You describe yourself as professional, articulate and well-spoken.
- You possess the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- You find different ways to communicate information and ideas based on the needs of the audience.
- You enjoy working independently or as part of a team.
- You strive to be a proactive problem solver who has strong critical thinking skills.
- You are known for demonstrating persistence and resilience in the face of obstacles.
Who We Are:
- This position is dynamic and innovative! You will get to design, develop and facilitate customized learning solutions and curriculum to meet the emerging needs of the organization.
- In-house collaborative training opportunities and supervisory coaching sessions to build knowledge, skills and professional development.
- e4c offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package and three weeks paid vacation.
e4c is looking to hire two Learning & Development Advisors (One Permanent Position and One Maternity Leave Coverage)