We are a small team providing support and harm reduction supplies for folks involved in street-based sex work and for those who are engaging in survival sex*. At Crossroads Outreach, we strive to offer a safe and non-judgemental respite from the streets.
*exchanging sex to meet basic needs on the street
What is offered?
- Friendly, safe people to talk with
- Connections to community resources and programs to meet your needs
- Help with obtaining government identification
- An advocate to help you when you feel like you aren’t being heard
- Condoms, clean needles, hygiene products, and information on “bad dates”
- Evening drop-In (a place to relax, eat a home cooked meal, do laundry, and connect with others)
- Evening street outreach (we provide condoms, needle exchange, and general support)
How do I access service?
- Give us a phone call (see contact information below)
- Show up at our Evening Drop-In on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, Fridays from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM, and Saturdays & Sundays from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- If you are out on the streets between 8:30 p.m. and 12:00 a.m., call the Streets Van (regular scheduling pending)
Streets Van: 780.405.6539
Cathy, Outreach Worker: 780.999.8727
Hans, Program Manager: 780.966.7421
Address: To ensure safety and privacy for our community members, please call us to be provided with the address