2021 Tax Clinics Open March 1!
Let’s Talk Taxes!
Our Make Tax Time Pay program tax clinics will open March 1 for 2020 tax filing. This year’s clinics will be phone-based (no in-person clinics will be available) to continue to protect the health & safety of our community.
NEW for 2021: We offer tax filing supports in multiple languages (full list below).
If you need your taxes done, our free program is for you!
- Tax clinics are by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, call 211.
- Same-day filing may be available.
If you receive government supports or benefits, we recommend using MTTP.
- We aim to help you get the refunds and benefits you’re eligible for.
- We can file back taxes for up to 10 years.
- Our friendly, qualified volunteers will walk you through the filing over the phone.
- All you need are your tax receipts and ID!
Here are some sample documents that you may need for your appointment. Each individual return is different.
- Medical receipts
These slips are issued by the CRA and will come in the mail, or into your online CRA account. If you received CERB in 2020, you will receive a T4A.
We can also help you apply for benefits!
Our friendly Benefits Navigator will help you apply for credits and benefits available to you, including the Leisure Access Pass, and the Canadian Childcare Benefit, to name a few!
We offer tax filing in multiple languages, including:
- African (Igbo)