It’s Nutrition Month!
Let’s Chat Nutrition!
Throughout the month of March, we will be posting facts and stats about our School Nutrition Program that provides 10,000 Edmonton students with a healthy meal or snack each day.
Follow along on our social media accounts, @e4calberta to learn more!
Our School Nutrition Program provides healthy meals and snacks for just $2.50/student each day. During COVID, meals are individually packaged and delivered to each classroom, where they are handed out by teachers. Each meal and snack follows the Alberta Nutrition Guidelines for Children and Youth.
We are launching Nutrition Bingo for the month of March, supported by Fresh Routes!
Fresh Routes is a nonprofit social enterprise group that focuses on providing healthy, affordable food to communities facing barriers to produce and nutrition. Their mobile grocery team pops up in areas throughout YEG!
Download the BINGO card below and play along on our social media feeds! We will be releasing some SNP Healthy Meals (including some curated for our Young Chefs program). You can cross off the boxes manually and upload a photo, or use digital software (even old-school Microsoft Paint!) to cross the boxes off as they’re completed.
The winner of our Nutrition Bingo will receive a $65 Fresh Routes gift card.
Winner will be drawn at random. Completed Bingo cards can be shared on our feeds using tag #SNPBingo for entry! The winner will be posted on social media by Tuesday, April 6.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be a resident of the Capital Region
- Contest closes Wednesday, March 31 at noon MST
- Winner will be drawn at random and notified via e4c Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Winner must be able to collect prize, or provide a mailing address in which the prize will be mailed via Canada Post.
- Contest is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Do not give personal or financial information to anyone.