Gift in Kind
e4c is pleased to accept donations of NEW materials and supplies to be used within our programs and to distribute to the people we serve. Please consider all genders and ages in your giving. Thank you for considering e4c! We are so grateful for your support.
- Update June 21: Please note that in accordance with the Premier’s Open for Summer Plan, we are once again accepting In Kind donations!
- All gently used clothing must be freshly laundered.
- We do not accept used pillows or furniture of any kind. Please consider find Edmonton or St. Vincent de Paul for furniture donations.
- At this point, we are not accepting menstrual products. If you have menstrual products to donate, please consider donating to No Woman Without Period.
Interested in donating from the comfort of your couch? e4c is on Amazon! Our Wish List is updated periodically based on our urgent needs. Items can be shipped directly to our Head Office at Alex Taylor School via that link. If you wish to receive a receipt for your donation, please forward a copy of your invoice to email@example.com.
We are currently accepting the following items:
Toiletry products for men, women and children
- Shaving cream
- Hair brushes
Personal hygiene/sanitary products for women
- We are no longer accepting donations of menstrual products at this time, due to the generosity of our community!
- If you have menstrual products to donate, consider supporting No Woman Without Period, a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending period poverty within Edmonton.
- Mittens (warm only, please – no thin gloves)
- Winter jackets
- Wool socks
- Winter boots
- Pencils, crayons, paint
- Sketch books
- Crafting supplies
- Beading supplies
- Coloring books
- Decks of cards
- Writing supplies
- Crossword puzzle, Sudoku, word search books
- Nail Polish/ Manicure Sets
- Gift Cards in $10 denominations or less for food/groceries
- NEW Bedding
- NEW Towels
- NEW Quilts
- Individual laundry soap
To make arrangements to deliver your donation please contact Donor Relations, by phone at 780-424-7543.
e4c requests new items only as our donation intake is not equipped with sanitation facilities. Thank you for understanding.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT